Things are going well for me right now
Ever since I started taking photos at flow I've had so many great things happen for my photography. Only small, yes, but they're great to me
1) I was asked to be the Official Club Photographer for the Gold Coast Flowboarding Club.
2) I was then made a committee member for aforementioned club ^_^
3) I've made friends galore!
I've already told the boys I'm unofficially adopting all of them as my little brothers (Yes, besides about 5 of them... they're all younger than me by at least a couple of years)
4) My photographs have been published in GC Mag
(an online mag) under the "Flow with PK" article.
5) I've been asked to take photographs of the boys on Flow for a mens mag (don't think I'll be able to make it on the night their reps will be there though
Short on funds and all that. But hopefully they'll still be able to use some of the photos I've already taken)
6) My photos are being used on both the club site
and the aussie site
To think, I only showed up one day with my camera because I thought I'd get a few fun and candid shots. Now it is my life every Sunday and the friends I've made are incredible.
Just goes to show - you should take your camera with you at every chance. You never know what doors it is going to open
- Do not reproduce my images
- Please do not alter or manipulate my images
- My images are not for publication without my consent
- My photos are not stock art/stock photography. Please do not ask. I have permission from my models to post their photos, not to allow others to use their likeness in new images.
- All the models in my 18+ photos are over 18 years of age.
- Parents of any children depicted in my photos have given consent for me to display photos of their children.
- No photos including minors will be sold as prints (this is a personal decision but I would guess their parents wouldn't approve anyway).
- I can provide model release forms for all of my models on request from deviantArt.